INTERNATIONAL LIMITED WARRANTY
Every JACY watch is covered by a 2 (two) year limited warranty from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects of parts.
This limited warranty covers materials and manufacturing defects. During the warranty period the watch movement, dial and hands are the only components covered under this warranty. It does not cover straps, crystals, lenses, batteries, buttons, crowns, bracelets, cases or plating. It does not cover scratches to any component or any damage that results from normal use.
We reserve the right to void this warranty should we find that the watch has been tampered with, forced open, or repaired by anyone other than an authorized JACY watch repair specialist. The warranty is exclusive and replaces all other written, oral, or implied warranty of quality or performance.
If you require work under warranty or service of any kind, please complete the form on the contact us page and a representative will be happy to assist you.
MANTAINING YOUR JACY WATCH
JACY watches pass rigorous tests before they make it to your wrist, but they are still micro-mechanical devices that need to be properly maintained. Here are some helpful tips.
- Avoid impacts, drops that would affect the watch mechanism. Also avoid contact with chemicals products, exposure to high temperatures and strong magnetic fields.
- Leather is a natural material that tends to lose its softness and color when it gets wet. When possible avoid frequent immersion in water and daily showers.When the watch is underwater or wet, never use the pushers/bezels or set the time. Watches should be rinsed thoroughly in fresh water after being exposed to salt water.
- Do not take your JACY watch into the hot tub/sauna. The combination of extreme heat and water may cause your watch to lose some of its water-resistance.
- To preserve the look of your watch never use abrasive or toxic chemicals to clean your JACY watch.
- No backward hand, or date, adjustments should be made when the analog hands read between 8pm and 3am. At these times, the gears are too close together and such a change could cause damage.
- Sudden temperatures changes may cause condensation to appear under the crystal. This doesn’t affect the watch’s functions and will soon disappear on its own. If the condensation does not disappear after 24hrs, please contact us for assistance.
The foregoing warranties and remedies are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, terms or conditions, express, implied or statutory, as to any matter whatsoever, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, satisfactory quality, title, and non-infringement, all of which are expressly disclaimed by JACY. JACY shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, indirect, special or punitive damages or liabilities of any kind arising out of or in connection with the sale or use of this product, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict product liability or any other theory, even if JACY has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if any limited remedy herein is deemed to have failed of its essential purpose. JACY's entire liability shall be limited to replacement or repair of the purchase price paid, at JACY's sole option.
Some countries, states or provinces do not allow the exclusive or limitation of implied warranties or the limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitations and exclusions may be limited in their application to you. When implied warranties may not be excluded in their entirety, they will be limited to the duration of the applicable written warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may have other rights that may vary depending on local law. Your statutory rights are not affected.